Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Not really a resolution...

Hey guys, long time no talk. The holidays are always really busy. Now that I work in health care,  the hours I work are retarded.

Anyway. Finished out last semester with a B and hi C. Pathophysiology and clinical calculations start on the 20th. In between these semesters, I have been very busy. I got the green light from my folks to stay in their house during nursing school. Logical thing to do. However, the room that is mine, well, hasnt been updated since 1963. Needless to say it needed some tlc. I picked a grey purple paint color, bought some fabric to make curtains out of (still need hemmed, machine broke), a new desk and chair with bulletin boards to keep me on task. I'll post pics below.

Aside from that, after a new doctor and many tests, I discovered I have hypothyroidism and a hemangioma tumor in my leg. Dont worry, the tumor isnt dangerous. The hypothyroidism though,  that could explain why all my efforts to workout like crazy and eat clean has gotten me nowhere. Its been 2 months since I started meds for it, now its at normal levels. That being said lets try this weight loss thing again.

Now, its not a resolution,  it just conveniently happened now. Not gonna lie, I spent some money on a few sets of dumbbells and whatnot. Jon hurt his back at work, we havent been to the gym in a long time. I want something I can use at home. Other than running and weights, I might get some resistance bands.

No other news really. Insomnia is back. Thats annoying. Need to work on my hair too. Yea. Anyway, breakfast time.
May goth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment