Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Our blog seemed to take a loong nap. I hope to get things back up and running now that I got a computer! :) Super happy.
Well I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! My oven is somewhat broken, so it took a very very long time to cook the turkey, but I made Thanksgiving dinner all on my own. On other news, I'm rather excited, some of Dan's friends are renting the garage (Of course it'll still be mine, I'll still have access to it.) but they are letting me use their pottery kiln! How exciting. :)
I am currently trying to learn new ways to get my etsy shop to get more buyers. I'm going to make a few other shops so that my shop doesn't have just a bunch of random stuff, but have multiple shops that specialize in just one thing. Sucks that you have to make a whole nother account for that though. However, if anyone else knows more about owning more than one etsy shop, and if it's possible to own them all under one user name, please let me know! All the info I've found said you had to make more than account.

The kittens are now up and running. Well, run and fall, waddle and fall, stand and fall, sit, and... fall. Very cute I must say.

Well I hope everyone has a fun wonderful time with their families.
-Krystalle

No comments:

Post a Comment