Saturday, October 12, 2013

Black, blue, and white hair

Hey guys. Queen Of The Damned here. I promised you pics of hair when I was done. Now, I will be totally honest and say doing your own hair is a risk, but I take it. My black I used is a blue based black. When I rinsed it, despite my efforts to keep it clean, it bled into my white, pretty in places. However,  that just made some of my hair navy blue...which I dig. Anyway, I parted it then dyed and bleached. I parted it so that when you have one side parted its black. Part on the other side and its white. You draw a box on the top of your head, using your receeding lines as a guide for going straight back. Then, section into triangles back and forth. One one side you will dye one color, the other triangles other color. Anyway, pictures, then I have to get back to work lol.






2 comments:

  1. It is finally getting there.....took forever it seems like but my roots were a good inch this time around touching them up.

    ReplyDelete