Friday, October 4, 2013

First Snow

Isn't this red panda just adorable?


      I woke up this morning, around 6:30am, and looked outside. Dan had just announced that it was snowing! Yaaay! Right? Not for me. I'm not much of a snow lover. It's wet, and cold. But we let the dogs out, and I fell back asleep. About 10 minutes later, they came back in, covered in snow. Crescent absolutely loves it! It's too early for me for it to be snowing. I'm yet to find my snow clothes, missing gloves, no warm socks. So Dan and I are going shopping tonight! He is going to get some sweaters, and so am I. Winter clothes shopping, here I come! 
      I'm also going shopping for more crafting stuff, to make little felt animals, mermaid costumes for all my customers on etsy, AND of course, hobby lobby has some GREAT Halloween items up for sale. I should probably get more halloween kitchen items as well. Can't forget those!
       And since it's October, I'm buying wax to make pumpkin candles. Was also thinking of getting pumpkin coffee, creamer, pumpkin bread, cookies, pumpkin soap and well, anything else you can think of with the word pumpkin in it... besides a pumpkin. A little too early for that. I like my pumpkins to last at least 3 more days after Halloween. I think its time for some pumpkin latte tonight as well. Or tomorrow morning. It's going to be a loong day tomorrow. I have a photo shoot! :)
      And hot chocolate, and marshmallows, and lots and lots of comfort foods.
      Anyways, for Colorado, the first snow only lasts a day. Tomorrow it'll be back to 60 degrees, and 70 on Sunday. Yes warm weather!! 
For those of you who love snow, happy first snow! :)

(P.S. Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. No more than 5 seconds after posting this, Dan comes into my work, handing me a pumpkin latte. What a sweetheart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment