Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DIY chalkboard

Hey guys, Queen Of The Damned here. It's DIY time!
So, I've had this cool looking picture frame in my room forever, but never any cool pictures to out in it. While at the craft store for halloween stuff,  I saw some chalkboard paint. Bing bong! There was the idea. So, simple as can be, I read the paint instructions,  painted the plastic picture cover bit, done. I don't however have any chalk yet haha. Needless to say, I have a very cool reminder message board dealy thing now.


There you have it! Pretty easy, and super cool. Just go find a rad frame at a thrift store or something,  the paint was cheap too. Do get a semi decent brush though,  or it will leave streaks in the paint, which makes for a not so easy to write on chalkboard. Keep it as smooth as possible. 
Anyway, gym time and homework time. May goth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment