Monday, October 7, 2013

Contemplations at Midnight

Hey guys. Queen of the Damned again. It's totally, 4:34am. Ive been up all night trying to study for my two exams this week. Yikes! Idk how I am going to do, but Im gonna try to rock it's socks off lol. 

I keep getting distracted by the internet haha! Im obsessing over how I want to dye my hair next. Right now, like on the banner pictures, I have mainly white hair with blonde and black here and there. I have left it for some time, not sure what to do next. I used to have alot more black, but i ended up bleaching it out because I didn't like the way it looked. Well, thats mainly part to where the black and white were on my head. I discovered a different way to dye it, or panel it I should say, and i plan to try that. I straightened my hair a few days ago and I was going to leave it to make sectioning easier. Then I realized, oh, once I dye the parts I want black and rinse, Im going to have to re-part anyway to touch up the white roots anyway. NOOOO. All in vain. Not really, but still annoying. 

What Im going to do is basically you draw a box on top of your head. You use your receding lines to go straight back, then your crown as the stop point. So there, a big box on top of your head. Then, you draw triangles back and forth in a type of zig zag motion. The more you draw, the finer the detail will be when parted. The less you draw, the chunkier the coloring will be when parted. You can do this with a variety of colors, but Im using it just to add some more black in again, the RIGHT way. This way, I can part one way and its pretty much all black. Part the other way, mainly white. YAY versatility!!! So, I haven't done it yet obviously. I still need to get some stuff down before I head off to my classes for the day at 8am. Teehee! Yes, Im crazy. 

I will upload pictures when I do it so you guys can see it and do it yourself. I will show you before, during including the parts and what the sectioning looks like, and the dying process. I don't have a good camera, but I might be able to figure out how to record it and just make a video. I have a few REEEEALLY old ones on youtube. My poor channel has nothing on it. So, let me talk to some peeps and see if anyone has any good ideas on what to use on this new computer for vids and editing. I actually like this idea the more i type about it.....

Anyhoo, I have to get at least a little more studying done before 6 so I can start getting ready for class. Enjoy your beautiful Autumn day, if its Autumn where you are at, and may Goth be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment